GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT
Group Personal Accident provides for permanent and temporary disability benefits to employees as a result of accident during the course of employment. It is designed to improve the welfare of employees as well as reduce the financial strain on the organization in the event of accident, demise or bodily injury to a member of staff.
This policies covers accidental death or total permanent disablement to the insured. Compensation will be payable to the insured or to his legal representative in accordance with the sum insured and scale of compensation agreed and specified in the policy schedule.
- Permanent Total Disablement: The loss of a function of the body whereby total restoration is not possible. Example; paralysis, loss of vision, hearing or speech.
- Permanent Partial Disablement: This is a disablement which is not so severe such as loss of a finger or toe and the compensation will be based on a percentage of the sum insured.
- Medical Expenses: Pays for medical expenses incurred following an accident
We will not be liable for any claims arising out of:
- War and allied risks
- Suicide (whether sane or insane) or any attempt thereat
- Pre-existing physical or mental defect or infirmity
- Illness, diseases, infections
- Childbirth, miscarriage, pregnancy or any other complications thereof
- Flying as a pilot or crew member in any aircraft
- Criminal acts
- Professional sports activities of any kind
Feel free to contact us via the contact page or by clicking the button below ,
Protection, Dhivehi Insurance
for a better tomorrow